Position Details: Service Support Clerk
|Temp to Hire
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Service Support Clerk for one of our valued clients. The Service Support Clerk will assist in the scheduling and dispatching workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress. This company is dedicated to providing their customers with a customer service driven experience.
Service Support Clerk Responsibilities:
- Answer all phone inquiries and resolve issues at first point of contact.
- Provide reactive advice and support to supervisor.
- Heavy data entry.
- Receive and prepare orders by phone, fax, and email. Enter orders into the system in a timely manner
- Notify crews of any urgent or special orders pending.
- Contact warehouses to coordinate loading and/or unloading of merchandise or equipment
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations per customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
- Handle high volumes of phone calls and emails along with processing high volumes of new orders from customers
Service Support Clerk Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service/dispatcher role
- Very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Good time management and follow-up skills, including the ability to effectively balance quality and quantity of output
- Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (proficient in Excel) and email
- Type 55 WPM
- Demonstrated ability to effective resolve customer issues/complaints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to foster a positive team environment.
This is a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a professional company who appreciates dedicated team players. Hours: M-F; 7:30-4:30 p.m. The pay is $15/hour depending on experience.
Apply today to this position and look at other positions we have listed on our website at claytonpersonnel.com.