Position Details: Safety Compliance Coordinator
|Temp to Hire
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Safety Compliance Coordinator for the Transportation Industry for one of our valued clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Safety Compliance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls, assist clients and respond quickly to questions regarding driver and equipment qualification regarding safety and compliance, ICR, and DOT regulations
- Process, qualify, activate, monitor and maintain driver, contractor and or/employee candidates
- Conduct reference checks required for the client to be in compliance with DOT regulations
- Create monthly driver reports, monitor and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Process all requests to add company equipment to the fleet, including requesting issuance from the company’s insurance provider and requesting the IRP and IFTA as needed
- Monitor and maintain fleet information in systems and files
- Process, monitor and maintain client accident and incidents as they pertain to DOT compliance and client policy including the DOT accident register. Create monthly, quarterly and annual report
- Run CSA report and communicate findings with the client
- Monitor and maintain equipment updates to include working with the client on expiring items and notification to the insurance company to remove equipment from insurance
- Monitor and maintain vehicle QVMRs, files, etc.
- Assist client with permits, 2290 assistance, UCR, monitor and maintain the permit, payment, etc.
- Create as needed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and other functional reports to ensure 100% compliance
Safety Compliance Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have 1-4 years’ experience in a safety and compliance support role
- Possess current knowledge of DOT/FMCSR and OSHA regulations at the federal and state level
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
Excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity paying $15-$20 per hour DOE located in Northwest area of Houston (77084). Hours are 8:00-5:00. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!