Position Details: Accounting/AA-Property Management
|Temp to Hire
|$16.00 - $18.00
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an Accounting/Administrative Assistant for one of our valued clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Follow established procedures for processing A/R billings, receipts, cash applications, etc.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Process re-billings and/or adjustments.
- Send statements to customers.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Maintain an accurate aging report.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Investigate and resolve A/R-related irregularities and/or queries.
- Interact with facility administrators to resolve outstanding A/R issues.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Perform other accounting duties as requested.
- Financial statements, journal entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Lease administration-Move in’s, move outs
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- Working knowledge of accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Property management experience preferred
- Yardi accounting software experience preferred
- Basic to intermediate MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude and a proven ability to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to take on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Accounting/Administrative Assistant - Great Temp-to-Hire opportunity in North Houston to join an established property management company. Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. Salary is $16.00-18.00 per hour DOE. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!