Position Details: Accounts Receivable Specialist
|Temp to Hire
|$18-$20 per hour
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for one of our valued clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist teammate in responding to ALL Accounting email folders (A/R Voicemail, Statements and Billing Questions) within a turnaround time of 24 hours.
- Daily download of bank activity and updating all corresponding Excel spreadsheets.
- Enter all Lockbox and/or Commercial Deposit activity from the previous day(s).
- Review and Process all refund/rebate check requests – submit to Credit Manager for approval.
- Process all small balance credits/debits and payment reversals/applications as needed.
- Process Credit Card payment requests and inquiries.
- Responsible for faxing/e-mailing customers requested documentation (invoices, credit memos, trial balances and/or statements).
- Updating of all customer accounts with Intranet notes, including faxing invoices, discussions with customer’s / sales verbal or written and important payment correspondence information.
- Process any NSF reversals and give to collections to call on and collect.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma and/or some College.
- Minimum of 5 years AR experience and working with customer accounts. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, and possess excellent telephone communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Must be even-tempered and team-spirited - a good sense of humor is desirable.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with IBM-compatible computers.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn specific software.
- Working knowledge of efficient filing systems, office machines, and equipment.
- Must be able to make sound independent decisions based on available data.
- Must be able to work with a variety of personalities in an effective manner.
- Must have excellent experience in dealing with customer accounts.
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Great Temp-to-Hire Opportunity to work in Northwest Houston (77086) Hours are M-F 7:30-4:00. $18.00-$20.00 per hour. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!