Position Details: Sales and Operations Analyst
|Temp to Hire
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Sales and Operations Analyst for one of our valued clients in the Houston area (77018). The Sales and Operations Analyst provides daily and analytical support to the General Manager.
Sales and Operations Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily Sales and Operational Reporting
- Daily Administrative Activities as Directed by the General Manager
- Detailed Pricing, Product and Segment Analytics
- Build Dashboards and other Visual Representations of Data
- Ad Hoc Analytics as directed by the General Manager
- Analytical and Administrative Support for ongoing Business Development Activities
- Analytical and Presentation Preparation Support for Business Reviews and Strategy Development
- Special Projects as assigned by the General Manager
Sales and Operations Analyst Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university
- Advanced level MS Excel skills
- Recent experience working in the “Salesforce” platform
- 1-3 years prior experience in quantitative analytics preferred (will consider financial or operational analytics)
- Eligibility to work and reside in the U.S.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established, rapidly growing company in the Houston area (77018). The position is paying $26.00 per hour depending on experience. The hours are 8-5 p.m. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!