|Type:||Temp to Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$15-$16 per hour|
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Compliance Clerk for one of our valued clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Compliance Clerk Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls, assist clients and respond quickly to questions regarding driver and equipment qualification regarding safety and compliance, ICR, and DOT regulations
• Process, qualify, activate, monitor and maintain driver, contractor and or/employee candidates
• Conduct reference checks required for the client to be in compliance with DOT regulations
• Create monthly driver reports, monitor and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Process all requests to add company equipment to the fleet, including requesting issuance from the company’s insurance provider and requesting the IRP and IFTA as needed
• Monitor and maintain fleet information in systems and files
• Process, monitor and maintain client accident and incidents as they pertain to DOT compliance and client policy including the DOT accident register. Create monthly, quarterly and annual report
• Run CSA report and communicate findings with the client
• Monitor and maintain equipment updates to include working with the client on expiring items and notification to the insurance company to remove equipment from insurance
• Monitor and maintain vehicle QVMRs, files, etc.
• Assist client with permits, 2290 assistance, UCR, monitor and maintain the permit, payment, etc.
• Create as needed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and other functional reports to ensure 100% compliance
• Other duties as required
Compliance Clerk Requirements:
• Must have 1-4 years’ experience in a safety and compliance support role
• Possess current knowledge of DOT/FMCSR and OSHA regulations at the federal and state level
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
Excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity paying $15-$16 per hour DOE located in North Houston (77060). Hours are 8:00-5:00. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!