|Pay Rate:||$36,000-$42,000 DOE|
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an entry level Outside Sales Representative for the Woodlands/North Houston area with 1-3 years’ experience. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies. This individual must have a strong hunter sales mentality combined with the ability to build strong relationships to maintain and expand business opportunities.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Identifies potential clients through a mix of consistent cold and warm calling, appointments, networking, follow-up, research and analysis in the territory
• Prospects, cold calls, and develops new business relationships over the phone and in person
• Maintains up-to-date client information on all existing accounts, leads, and prospects in the CRM
• Maintains and expands business in new and existing accounts through consulting visits, lunches, special events, etc.
• Works closely with operations team to ensure 100% client satisfaction and loyalty
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
• Minimum high school diploma. Degree preferred
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Excel
• Presentation, public speaking and/or sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
• Corporate professional appearance and attitude a must
• Sales, goal, and career oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
• Strong team player with a high energy level
Great opportunity to join a stable, locally owned company with advancement potential. Training provided. Base salary is 36,000-42,000 DOE, plus monthly uncapped commission and quarterly bonus, healthcare benefits, mileage, and cellular allowances, performance-based Presidents Club trips and a great team to work with. Apply Today!