Position Details: Receptionist
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking Receptionist (s) for several of our valued clients in the North Houston area. This role often serves as the first point of contact and provides administrative support to the organization.
Receptionist Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls on a multi-line system while providing basic information when needed
- Heavy, accurate Data Entry
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Schedule meetings/appointments; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other clerical, receptionist and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, special projects, etc.
Receptionist Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in similar roles with a professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Data Entry.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Lite accounting experience, a plus
- Bilingual Spanish, a plus
Receptionist - Temporary and Temp-to-Hire opportunities with several companies in North Houston, Greenspoint, Humble, Kingwood, Conroe and The Woodlands. M-F paying $12.00-$14.00 per hour. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!