|Type:||Temp to Hire|
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Warehouse Associate for one of our valued clients in the Houston area (77018). The Warehouse Associate must be flexible and adaptable to business demand. Must be able to work an on-call rotation schedule.
Warehouse Associate Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare orders for shipment
• Check material for quality assurance prior to shipping
• Monitor packaging material supplies
• Load trucks and operate heavy machinery
• Receive and unload income material
• Compare packing slips to purchase orders
• Inspect shipment for damage, loss or defects
• Verify material matches work order
• Safely operate company vehicles
Warehouse Associate Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in receiving, production or shipping
• Good communication and reading comprehension skill
• Basic computer and math skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long period of time.
• High School Diploma
• Forklift operation experience a must as well as a clean driving record
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established, rapidly growing company in the Houston area (77018). The is a Temp-to-Hire position paying $15/hour. The Warehouse Associate will work a rotation schedule of 8 hours between the hours of 7am-7pm. Apply today!