Position Details: Branch Manager
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Branch Manager for one of our valued clients in the Stafford area. This fast growing company processes water for medical facilities. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies.
Branch Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the staff at the Stafford, TX facility
- Service Techs (4)
- Office Manager (1)
- Be responsible for all service operations (80%) and manufacturing operations (20%) at facility.
- Recruit and train staff.
- Maintain customer relations
- Market development (partnering with hospitals and medical facilities)
- Working with corporate management to achieve corporate plans and objectives
- Recognizes importance of issues and is proactive in resolving them.
- Provide leadership of branch in achieving goals
- Experience in water treatment and/or medical facility maintenance/engineering is a great plus.
Branch Manager Requirements:
- Post high school (or GED) education.
- Proven history of management skills.
- Proven history of business development and customer relations skills.
- Job (in medical field) requires some off-hour work. Candidate must be able to respond and/or work when such occasions occur.
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Dependable with good leadership skills
This is a great opportunity with fast growing company growing company in the Southwest Houston area. They offer a great compensation package($50K to $60K DOE) with bonus and benefits. If this is the position for you, apply today.