Position Details: Dealership Service Warranty Clerk
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking a Dealership Service Warranty Clerk for one of our valued clients in the Houston area (77024). The Dealership Service Warranty Clerk responsibilities include cashiering, customer service and administrative duties.
Dealership Service Warranty ClerkResponsibilities & Duties:
- Receives payment for service and parts transactions.
- Greets customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Refers customers who have questions about the work performed, maintenance or repairs to the service advisor.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Performs other clerical, receptionist and administrative duties such as filing and answering phones, along with cashiering.
- Assists service and parts department with telephone coverage.
Dealership Service Warranty ClerkSkills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience with a professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Data Entry.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Great attention to detail.
Dealership Service Warranty Clerk - Long term temporary position with the possibility of going permanent. Hours rotate weekly, Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm and 10:30am to 7:00pm. Every other Saturday 8:45am to 4:15pm. Pay $12.00 per hour. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!