Position Details: Electrical Technician
|Temp to Hire
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an Electrical Technician for one of our valued clients in the Cypress, TX area (77249). This is great opportunity with a fast-growing company.
Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Read drawings, wiring diagrams and other specs
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test, calibrate and troubleshoot electrical circuits
- Install, test and repair components such as relays, switches, circuit breakers and transducers
Electrical Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Prefer 2 yrs experience as an electrical technician
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Electrical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess knowledge with automotive type 12VDC circuit installation and systems troubleshooting preferred
- Must be able to communication with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have own basic hand tools/multi-meter.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Must possess strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
If you are looking for a great opportuninity apply today. Pay rate is $15.00-$17.00 an hour.