|Type:||Temp to Hire|
Clayton Services, a staffing provider, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our very prestigious Galleria area clients. Clayton provides highly qualified professionals to Houston area companies. The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide variety of duties and provide support to multiple departments. The successful candidate will possess and project a business professional attitude and appearance.
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls with professional voice and manner. Greet visitors in a professional demeanor.
• Postage and Mail distribution. Opening mail for departments.
• Schedule office visits which could include moving chairs and tables, setting up rooms, ordering supplies, greeting and escorting candidates around the office, etc.
• Prepare, bind and scan various training material.
• Reserve and arrange the meeting and conference rooms for training and meetings using Condeco software.
• Order and set up food for training meetings, conferences, and office functions. Ensures that training meals, materials, and rooms are set up. Clean up and re-set rooms after events and training.
• Order and maintain office supplies.
• Make coffee in the morning for the Café and coffee bars. Refill cooler with drinks, stock, organize and maintain an accurate count of pantry supplies.
• Proofreads and corrects drafts for grammar, punctuation, spelling.
• Organize and maintain files, schedules, appointments, and calendars.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned including but not limited to assembling manuals, seminar materials, and other materials.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; some college courses preferred, with 1-2 years of administrative experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong working knowledge phone systems, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and
• Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment. Ability to operate office equipment (fax machine, telephone skills, calculator, copier, etc.).
• Ability to perform administrative and clerical duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with a variety of personnel and departments,
• Must display a high degree of professionalism, responsiveness, accuracy, and efficiency
• Must be a dependable, flexible team-player with high client service standards.
• Must be able to move and lift up to 25 lbs
• Strong knowledge of business English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation; as well as strong verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Executes assignments of a confidential nature; requires the ability to keep matters confidential.
Administrative Assistant- Amazing opportunity to work with one of Houston’s finest companies in the Galleria area. Temporary for now, possible Temp-to-Hire paying $18-$19 per hour. The hours are 9-6 and the position does require professional dress. Apply today and view our other great job opportunities at www.claytonpersonnel.com!