Clayton Services is seeking Accounting Clerks (Bilingual Spanish a plus) for temporary and temp-to-hire positions for many of our North Houston area clients. We provide highly competent and qualified professionals to Houston area companies. Accounting Clerks support accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and running software programs.
Accounting Clerk Job Duties:
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups
• Verifies financial reports
• Full cycle A/P, A/R including billing, collections
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Accounting Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ years Accounting Clerk experience with A/P and/or A/R. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Basic to intermediate Word/Excel
• Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains, etc.
• Strong Data Entry and 10 Key
Accounting Clerk Summary and Compensation:
Temporary and Temp-to-Hire positions in North Houston and NW Houston, Spring, Greenspoint, The Woodlands, Humble/Kingwood, Tomball areas paying $15+ per hour depending on experience. Bilingual Spanish a plus! If you can work temporary or temp-to-hire and possess these skills, Apply Today!