Position Details: Interior Restaurant Designer - Closed
Interior Restaurant Designer needed for NW Houston Corporate office.Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and furnish interiors of clients restaurants.
- Advise on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout
utilization of furnishings, decor, and accessories.
- Coordinate with vendors and project managers on selection or design and purchase of furnishing , decor, and accessories.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
- Render design ideas in form of past-up and drawings.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Auto CAD 2008 and MS Office
- At least 5 years experience in commercial interior design.
- Restaurant design preferred
Details: This is a direct hire position with excellent benefits and change for advancement. 50% of travel is in Houston, 25% of travel outside Houston.